Hepatitis A vaccine (Human Diploid cell),Inactivated 1ml/dose ( Adult Use )
1 vial filled with 1.0 ml contains 500 U of Preservative-free inactivated hepatitis A virus antigen.
This vaccine is indicated for active immunization against infection caused by Hepatitis A virus in susceptible adults of 16 years of age and above.
- It should be administered by Intramuscular injection in the deltoid region.
- A second dose (Booster) should be given 6 months after the first dose.
Showed Persistence of protective Immunogenicity for at least 20 years .
Excellent Safety Profile : No Serious Adverse Event reported in clinical practice
- WHO Prequalified Inactivated Hep A Vaccine
- More than 17 years of experience in the market with over 60 million doses administered worldwide
- Exported to 16 countries and UN Market (PAHO and UNICEF)
- Average 17 people per minute are vaccinated with Healive® worldwide*